2.13.2012

LAST HOUSE'S NEPTUNE



Neptune is the next film project by my friends at Last House. It is a profoundly beautiful story, and I hope that you will take a moment to watch this teaser and consider donating what you are able, however meager that may be, to help see it to fruition. These are good, intelligent folk, massively creatively endowed. For more details on the project, and to donate, please visit here.

Oh, and the music to the teaser happens to be my favorite composition of my husband's. So there's that, too.

2 comments:

  1. omg. this is amazing. I want to see more and more. this si the kind of art that arrives to my soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to know that it impressed you so! I do hope that it comes to full fruition; it is incredible how much funding is required for such projects.

      Delete