3.01.2012

LAST HAUNT ON AN EASTERN COAST






Dear friends are bravely departing their homes for far-off lands, and blessed am I for having spent this past weekend with them, only moments before their bags and boxes are prepared for their passage. (Did I tell you how much I'll miss you?) 

There may seem to be a certain amount of pretension in title and in imagery, but I beseech you to trust me. When we three (1, 2, 3) converged, the strange* & supernatural surfaced in remarkable fashion. (The footsteps, the closed door, the circling wind and snow, the circling wind and snow.) I have full faith that this will be more apparent when their photographs from the weekend are unveiled, such masters as they are at exposing the intangible forces within and about. (These images regrettably may be delayed due to their aforementioned circumstances.)

*And I'm not just referring to the night that I pissed behind McDonald's.

2 comments:

  1. So lovely to hear about these adventures, although I wanna hear about McDonalds too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...we shall save that for when we finally catch up on Skype, I'm sure. Although, I'm sure it will hardly be as entertaining in the telling as it is in my memory.

    ReplyDelete