1.16.2013

FILTERS

Unfortunately, someone on Flickr recently flagged my photostream as inappropriate for the public and the Flickr community. Consequently, if someone attempts to view sets of mine, which are linked to from my website, they will be unable to view them without a Yahoo account. So thanks to those who are offended by tasteful nude art, and have apparently never been to an art museum or taken an art history class (heavens forfend!), I will be taking on the arduous task of redesigning my website, and re-uploading my various series onto my blog so that they can be visible. I request your patience while I work on this, and while I upload archived photographs onto this site. It might take me a while, mainly because I really don't feel like doing it. Pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment